This page will show you how to edit register with CooCox CoAssistant.
1. Double-click an existing chip to add registers for it.
2. Enter the register page, right-click the blank area to add a new register group for the existing chip. Click Add Register Group.
3. Input the basic information of the new register group.
4. You will find the new register group has been added and then you could click it to add a new register group or delete it or rename it or edit it or add register for it. For example, add register for it.
5. Click Add Register then you could rename it.
6. Input the new register's basic information, including Description, Access, Offset and Reset Value.